0x0000015A: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR fix error
BSOD 0x0000015A indicates that an incompatible hardware failure has occurred on the connected SD device.
- Pointer to the internal SD work packet that caused the crash.
- Pointer to the controller connector information.
- Pointer to the SD request packet sent to the bus driver.
To resolve the error, you need to download and update the drivers for your card reader from the manufacturer’s website. Or use the tips below:
4 Recommendations for the Elimination of BSoD:
1. 0x0000015A: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR may appear due to errors in the code of the operating system itself. Microsoft is constantly working to correct such errors, releasing patches and service packs. Installed the latest update package (Service pack) and the constant updating of the system will save a lot of errors.
2. If 0x0000015A: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR appeared after the newly installed device driver or program. It is necessary to roll back the driver to an earlier version. With programs, things are easier, removing them will eliminate the cause of the failure. The “Run Last Known Good Configuration” option may be useful.
3. If 0x0000015A: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR began to appear after you have connected a new device to the system, then you need to check it for compatibility with your operating system. If the device is compatible, then you need to download the latest drivers from the official website of the manufacturer and install them. If the latest drivers are installed, you need to install an earlier version of the drivers. If the device is incompatible with the operating system, then it is necessary either to change this device or to change the operating system that supports this device.
4. Very often the cause of the appearance of 0x0000015A: SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR is a malfunction of the RAM. To test it, you can use testing programs, such as memtest86+.