0x00000112: MSRPC_STATE_VIOLATION fix error
The most common cause of BSoD 0x00000112 is the calling side of the Msrpc.sys driver, which violates the state semantics for such a call.
It is necessary to identify the driver that led to the blue screen. If the name of the driver is missing in the error message, then it can be detected using a memory dump.
- Right-click on the Computer icon from the context menu, select Properties (or the key combination Win + Pause);
- In the left menu, click on the item Advanced system parameters;
- Go to the Advanced tab;
- In the Download and restore field, click the Options button;
- In the Record debugging information field, select Small memory dump (128 Kb).
Having done all the manipulations, after each BSoD, a file with the extension .dmp will be saved in the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ Minidump.
Then, depending on the situation, it must be updated, rolled back or deleted.
4 Recommendations for the Elimination of BSoD:
1. 0x00000112: MSRPC_STATE_VIOLATION may appear due to errors in the code of the operating system itself. Microsoft is constantly working to correct such errors, releasing patches and service packs. Installed the latest update package (Service pack) and the constant updating of the system will save a lot of errors.
2. If 0x00000112: MSRPC_STATE_VIOLATION appeared after the newly installed device driver or program. It is necessary to roll back the driver to an earlier version. With programs, things are easier, removing them will eliminate the cause of the failure. The “Run Last Known Good Configuration” option may be useful.
3. If 0x00000112: MSRPC_STATE_VIOLATION began to appear after you have connected a new device to the system, then you need to check it for compatibility with your operating system. If the device is compatible, then you need to download the latest drivers from the official website of the manufacturer and install them. If the latest drivers are installed, you need to install an earlier version of the drivers. If the device is incompatible with the operating system, then it is necessary either to change this device or to change the operating system that supports this device.
4. Very often the cause of the appearance of 0x00000112: MSRPC_STATE_VIOLATION is a malfunction of the RAM. To test it, you can use testing programs, such as memtest86+.