0x00000100: LOADER_BLOCK_MISMATCH fix error
0x00000100 - The bootloader block is invalid. Also, the cause of this error may be the mismatch of the loader block with the system that it is trying to load.
To resolve 0x00000100, do the following:
- Restart your computer
- If you installed new hardware before error 0x00000100, then check if it is compatible with your operating system. If the operating system and your new hardware are not compatible, replace the device. 3. If the equipment is compatible, then download the latest drivers from the equipment manufacturer’s website and install them. If the latest drivers are installed, then try installing the older drivers.
- Contact your dealer.
- Update your operating system to receive the latest updates on the Microsoft website.
- If you have not installed new equipment, you should check the mains voltage. It must be at least 210V.
- Check the RAM for operability and errors. If your computer has several memory modules, then try to work by pulling out one module, then another, to identify a faulty one. RAM very often breaks, but several modules break extremely rarely at once.
- Check for free space on your hard drive. If there is not enough space, then delete some of the data.
- Check the hard drive for bad sectors and errors. 10. If possible, recover errors and bad sectors using standard tools (Disk Properties - Service - Perform Scan).
- Try to restore the system from the system restore point.
- If you can’t log in to Windows, then try to boot from the last successful configuration.
- If you are configuring the BIOS yourself, try resetting to default settings.
- Check the system for viruses.
- In a pinch, reinstall Windows.
- If error 0x00000100 appears during system installation, then possibly there is not enough RAM. Add.
4 Recommendations for the Elimination of BSoD:
1. 0x00000100: LOADER_BLOCK_MISMATCH may appear due to errors in the code of the operating system itself. Microsoft is constantly working to correct such errors, releasing patches and service packs. Installed the latest update package (Service pack) and the constant updating of the system will save a lot of errors.
2. If 0x00000100: LOADER_BLOCK_MISMATCH appeared after the newly installed device driver or program. It is necessary to roll back the driver to an earlier version. With programs, things are easier, removing them will eliminate the cause of the failure. The “Run Last Known Good Configuration” option may be useful.
3. If 0x00000100: LOADER_BLOCK_MISMATCH began to appear after you have connected a new device to the system, then you need to check it for compatibility with your operating system. If the device is compatible, then you need to download the latest drivers from the official website of the manufacturer and install them. If the latest drivers are installed, you need to install an earlier version of the drivers. If the device is incompatible with the operating system, then it is necessary either to change this device or to change the operating system that supports this device.
4. Very often the cause of the appearance of 0x00000100: LOADER_BLOCK_MISMATCH is a malfunction of the RAM. To test it, you can use testing programs, such as memtest86+.